Statement of Beliefs
CBMC is a network of ministry teams devoted to the process of presenting every man complete in Christ targeted at
and Professional Community.
Statement of Belief
- We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God, and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and His sovereignty in Creation, in Revelation, in Salvation and in the Final Judgement.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred, not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility become sinners in thought, word and deed.
- We believe that Lord Jesus died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, in His present life there for us. As High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in "that blessed hope", the personal and imminent return of our Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ, are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God and are enabled by the Holy Spirit to live sanctified lives and to work and witness for God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.